Current Opening: Year-Round Tree Climbers
We believe that experienced tree climbers deserve our generous compensation and benefit package when they are employed by us. We are willing to help with relocation.
The ideal candidate will:
- Climb trees
- Supervise and assists in pruning, topping, tree removal and land clearing
- Oversee the handling of ropes, supervises, and assists in the removal of limbs and brush
- Oversee the tree crew
- Operate saws, bucket truck and rigging
- Handle pressure well
- Be detail oriented
- Be able to push / lift / load / carry 40-60 lbs.
- CDL B License is REQUIRED
- Minimum of 3 Years’ Experience
- Reliable transportation
- Good knowledge of tree climbing principles
- Safety precautions associated with tree removal
- Skilled in the use of equipment
- Climb trees and work in high places
- Ability to plan, lay out and supervise the work of others
- 100% compliance with PPE gear
- Medical benefits provided
- Paid vacation
- Paid Training
Learn more about the equipment we use on our commercial and residential services page.